Paratherm’sTipSheet™ is a short, monthly technical email series about hot oil system maintenance for users of thermal fluids and systems.
Below are links to the some of the TipSheet archives.
Don’t have time to read them now? Subscribe to TipSheet, and we’ll send you the new tip sheet each month, and every few weeks we’ll send you an archive TipSheet™ to bring you up to date. Subscribers will receive all the archives, including those not listed here.
- Insulation 3: Minimize Insulation Fire Risk by Material Selection
- Insulation 2: Controlling Insulation Fire Hazard in Hot-Oil Heat Transfer Systems
- Insulation 1: Preventing Insulation Fire Hazards
- Properties Explained 7: Colour
- Properties Explained 6: Thermal Oil Testing vs. Lube Oil Testing
- Properties Explained 5: The Differences Between Lube Oils and Heat Transfer Oils
- Fluid Properties Explained 4: Maximum Fluid Temperature
- Fluid Properties Explained 3: Minimum Operating Temperature
- Fluid Properties Explained 2: Vapour Pressure
- Fluid Properties Explained 1: Debunking Rhetoric
- Maximize Fluid Life 3: Contamination
- Maximize Fluid Life 2: Oxidation
For in-depth troubleshooting or application discussion, call Jim Oetinger at 01792 586800, or email him at email@example.com
- Maximize Fluid Life 1: Film Temperature
- Fluid Analysis: When and How
- Leakage and Combustion Issues
- Minimizing Thermal Fluid Leaks
- Detecting Thermal Fluid Leaks
- Detecting Water in The System
- Removing Water From The System
- Preventing Water in The System
- How to Drain Charge, and Re-Start Thermal Oil Systems More Efficiently
- Regular Fluid Analysis
- Tuning Your System
- How To Turn Your Thermal Oil System into a Fire-Free Zone
- Proper System Shutdown
- Proper System Startup
Among the topics addressed in future TipSheet™ will be; types of heating for process applications, thermal fluid selection and analysis, system selection, design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, and cost/benefit analysis.